These are for serious chocolate lovers!
- 125gm butter, cubed
- 1/3 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup lightly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg at room temperature
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1/2 cup plain flour, sifted
- 3/4 cup self raising flour, sifted
- 250 gm chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
2. Line 2 baking trays with non-stick paper.
3. Cream butter, peanut butter, and sugar in large bowl until combined.
4. Add egg and mix well.
5. Stir in combined sifted cocoa, self-raising flour, and plain flour. Add chocolate chips and mix well.
6. Roll 1 tablespoon of mixture into a ball, and place on tray. Allow room for spreading.
7. Bake for 12 mins.
8. Let stand for 5 mins on tray before moving to a wire rack to cool.
Makes about 24 scrumptious, extra-chocolatey biscuits!